Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hello, Hello, Hello!

So, I've finally given in and decided to make a B-LOG, as all the cool kids are callin' 'em. I'm not quite sure what it'll be yet, but as I suffer from a severe and incurable case of randomitis, expect nothing short of insanity. Mmhmm.
What's with the blog name? Well, I'm a huge Flight of the Conchords fan, and "what a hilarious misunderstanding" is a line from their song Jenny. I picked it because it pretty much summarises me and many of the (mis)adventures I have ... and besides, I couldn't think of anything better. So I'm using it.
Anyway, I hope to make this a very footloose and fancy-free blog, so please feel free to comment!
Have a beautiful day :)

4 comments:

  1. Okay, seriously...

    You gotta change that eyeball picture.

    IT IS FREAKING ME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mwahaha! Never! I love it! Thanks for stopping by, katdish! I'm a huge fan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love random insanity! Seriously, that's why my new motto is WWKD, which stands for What Would Katdish Do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As thus begins the 7 signs of the Apocalypse...

    wv: brototo - a ghetto baked potato.

    ReplyDelete